It’s a lazy Sunday, the perfect time for some delicious sangria. I prefer white sangria over the traditional red, but I am willing to drink both.
The fresh mint that I used came straight from my garden. It was so aromatic. It’s really what makes this sangria.
Strawberry Mint Sangria
makes approximately 4 Liters
- 1.5 Liter White Wine (I choose a Pinot Grigio)
- 1 Liter Italian Soda or Sparkling Mineral Water
- 8 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 8 ounces orange liquor ( I choose Paula’s Texas Orange)
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 cup fresh mint
- 2 oranges, sliced thick
- Combine all liquid ingredients, stir to combine.
- Add strawberries and mint. Let Sangria chill in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
- Place orange slices on a cookie sheet, and place in freezer.
- Pour Sangria into serving pitcher.
- When ready to serve glasses place a frozen orange slice and ice cubes in glass then pour Sangria to fill.